Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailer
Suntrix is as founding signatory of the Clean Energy Code of Conduct, launched in 2013. We are one of a select national pool of solar companies to become an approved solar retailer.
The Clean Energy Council (CEC) is the peak body for Australia’s clean energy industry. Authorised by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), the CEC Solar Retailer Code of Conduct is a way for solar companies to show their commitment to good business practices and improving standards in the solar industry.
As a signatory, you can be assured that Suntrix has undergone a rigorous process to become an Approved Solar Retailer.
- We do not engage in any misleading marketing practices
- Our solar consultants act ethically at all times
- We equip our clients with the information they need to make educated decisions
- We adhere to all existing legislation and regulations, including cooling-off periods,
cancellations and refunds
- We provide our customers with detailed documentation
- We take full accountability for the actions of any subtracted parties
- We respond to complaints in a timely, transparent manner
- We offer a minimum 5 years warranty on our products and installation services
Click here for more information about this accreditation.
Suntrix is a Founding Partner of Carbon Neutral Adelaide
We are proud to announce our new partnership with Carbon Neutral Adelaide. As a Founding Partner, Suntrix has been recognised for our commitment and contribution to reducing emissions, helping to make the City of Adelaide the world’s first carbon neutral city.
The Carbon Neutral Adelaide Partner Program celebrates and empowers business and community organisations to rapidly reduce carbon emissions, provide leadership and encourage others to take action.
As the world’s first carbon neutral city, the City of Adelaide will be a showcase for embracing the economic, social and environmental opportunities of responding to climate change, including the uptake of renewable energy and clean, smart technologies.
Carbon Neutral Adelaide will provide a platform to attract new investment to the City and the State and create opportunities for local business, innovation and new industries. Carbon Neutral Adelaide will strengthen Adelaide’s reputation as a smart, green, liveable and creative city.
To find out more information about the Carbon Neutral Adelaide Partner Program and how you can play your part visit www.carbonneutraladelaide.com.au