A Battery Energy Storage System stores electricity produced by your solar system, so you can use the energy when you need it most – either at night, on cloudy days or during power blackouts.
Battery Solar Products
Suntrix are pleased to offer the following Clean Energy Council approved solar battery systems. Not sure if battery storage is right for you? Check out our FAQ page. Compare our home batteries here
Tesla Powerwall 2Powerwall consists of a 14 kWh lithium-ion battery pack, liquid thermal control system, an integrated inverter and software that intelligently dispatches electricity when it’s needed most.
Alpha-ESS SMILE 5
Alpha-ESS SMILE 5 is a cabinet-based, modular battery system that can be scaled to suit a customer’s requirements; from 5.5 to 16.5 kWh (usable capacity). The SMILE 5 features an in inbuilt hybrid inverter – making it compatible with both new installations and retrofit; and it can be installed inside or outdoors.
Tesla Energy Plan & Powerwall Offer
As a South Australian resident, join the Tesla Energy Plan and save up to $4,700 off the price of Powerwall (inc. GST and the Home Battery Rebate) and receive the lowest energy rate in the state*.
The plan is administered by Tesla’s authorised retail partner – Energy Locals – and connects your solar system and Powerwall to a Virtual Power Plant (VPP) where excess energy produced by your system can be exported back to the grid to benefit both you and the community.
What are the key benefits of this offer?
- The Tesla Energy Plan empowers you to save more – with ongoing bill savings
- 0% daily usage charge
- Competitive fixed rate feed-in tariff of $0.10/kWh for your solar exports
- 31.13c/kWh usage incl. GST for any energy you need to import from the grip as a top up
- Play a key part in accelerating the transition to a sustainable energy future
- Based on a typical customer load profile, under the Tesla Energy Plan offer, payback periods start from as low as 5 years, depending on total (and time) of usage
* 35% less than the reference price based on 4000 kWh/year on this residential tariff in the SA Power Network region. The lowest annual price for 4000kWh is $1245. Your bill will differ based on your usage.