A message from our Managing Director:
In these unprecedented times, I wanted to reach out and let you know what Suntrix is doing to support our staff and our customers. As a business owner, mother and daughter I have been thinking a lot about how we can best care for those around us and maintain some sense of normality. We are looking at what we can do as a business to continue operating to our usual high standards, and at the same time looking after our employees and clients. Some of our current efforts include:
- Offering virtual sales visits so that homeowners and businesses interested in purchasing solar or batteries can review options without a personal visit from our consultants
- Assisting businesses who are interested in taking advantage of the Government’s Economic Stimuli Package (instant cash write-off), including virtual information sessions for companies who want to know more
- Putting policies in place so that Suntrix can continue to install solar and battery systems whilst adhering to social distancing and minimizing risk of infection to our workers and clients
- Providing options for our team to work from home – flexible working arrangements aren’t new to us and we are already 100% cloud based and use online meeting software and VOIP phone lines
- Keeping our staff up to date on the latest guidance from the government in regard to minimising the risk and spread of infection
- Supporting staff with their mental health and ensuring those team members now working from home are still getting the Suntrix love and support that they are used to when working in the office
- Paying our local suppliers and contractors first to ensure they are supported during these tough times and can better manage their cash-flow
Suntrix is more than just a business that installs panels on roofs. Our aim has always been to educate and inform and that is as true today as when we launched nearly 11 years ago. It is likely that over the next few months, many of you will be required to work from home and/or self-isolate. This will impact on your electricity bills and normal energy usage patterns. More than ever, you should be checking that your solar system is working as hard as it can and that you are making the most of your solar. We can help you with this and are offering discounted system checks to impacted customers; and our knowledgeable staff are available to answer any questions you may have.
These are uncertain times for everyone, and now more than ever we need to rally together and find ways to support our communities and local businesses. The team at Suntrix are here to do what we can.
Please stay safe and well over the coming weeks.
Managing Director, Suntrix