Due to the current outbreak of COVID-19 in South Australia, we have closed our head-office and our team are working from home. We are continuing to look at what we can do as a business to keep operating to our usual high standards, at the same time as looking after our employees and clients. Suntrix are now offering virtual sales appointments so that homeowners and businesses in Adelaide interested in purchasing solar or batteries can review options without a personal visit from our consultants.
How will your appointment work?
- In preparation for your virtual meeting, your solar consultant will ask you to email them some information in advance, including:
- a copy of your most recent electricity bill
- photos of the inside of your meter and roof
- Your solar consultant will ask you what video conferencing applications you are familiar with and feel most comfortable using. Our team can use FaceTime, Zoom, MS Teams, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Skype; and can provide instructions if you require them.
- Suntrix will send you a confirmation email of the date and time of your appointment; and, if required, include a meeting link for Zoom or MS Teams. We will also send you a reminder email a day in advance.
- The appointment should last around 45 minutes to an hour. Our aim by the end of the call is to be able to provide you with a comprehensive quote that includes your expected electricity bill savings and return on investment. We can also discuss finances options with you including an interest free loan and minimum deposit.