Are you keen on solar but short on space?
Where physical space may be a limited resource and where water quality is a priority, a floating solar system might be just the solution you’ve been looking for.
Floating solar systems are an innovative, easy & reliable solar solution that can be installed on large expanses of water, such as reservoirs, wetlands, lakes and water treatment plants. The benefits of installing a floating solar system include:
- A higher electricity yield as water has a natural cooling effect on the solar panels
- Conserving valuable land
- Less water evaporation
- A reduction in algae growth and improvement in the quality of water
Whilst the technology is relatively new to the Australian market, the French designed Hydrelio© floating solar system has been generating clean and renewable power across the World. Here are just a couple of awesome examples of the Hydrelio© in action.
Kunde Winery, California
Sheeplands Farm, UK
Features of the Hydrelio© include:
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Adaptable to any electrical configuration
- Scalable from low to high power generation
- No tools or heavy equipment needed
- UV & corrosion proof
- All materials can be recycled
- Drinking water compliant
- Tested to the highest standards