- The Promoter is Suntrix Pty Ltd (ABN: 94 971 811 561) of 95 Graves Street, Newton. Telephone number: 1300 884 898.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Who can enter
- Entry is open to anyone who has purchased a solar system and/or home storage battery from the Promoter, “Customers”, except contractors, employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies.
How to enter
- To enter, Customers must (1) LIKE our Facebook page (if haven’t already) and (2) Wish us Happy Birthday in the comments section of our birthday post.
- Both actions must be completed by midnight 31 July, 2019.
Draw and notification of winners
- This is a game of chance. The 10 winners will be selected at random by a Suntrix representative.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
- The draw will take place on Thursday, August 1 and the winners will be notified by telephone or email within 5 business days.
- In the event that a winner is not able to be contacted a re-draw will take place. This will continue until all 10 prizes have been claimed.
- On entering the competition, the Customer is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The entrant agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- The names of the winners will be published on our Facebook page.
- 10 winners will receive 1 x 10000mAh Camping Solar Power Bank (the “Prize”), priced at $29.54 (incl. GST) on ebay.com.au as at 25/7/2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. If a prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to tampering, weather event, earthquake, terrorism, unauthorised intervention, fraud, any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to state regulation.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchant-ability of the Prize. The Prize is supplied by a third party supplier and is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party supplier. Each Prize may come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If those guarantees are not complied with, then you will have rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to those guarantees and rights, the Promoter shall not be liable and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for damage to property, personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or the use or taking of any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law including as provided for under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Once a Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for the Prize being damaged, lost or stolen.
- Failure of the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.