It’s time to cut your electricity bills, South Australians!
The SA Home Battery Subsidy scheme has launched and that means up to 40,000 South Australian households can receive a maximum subsidy of $6,000 towards a battery system.
Don’t get left in the dark – make sure you are one of them!
About the scheme
Subsidy & Finance
- The subsidy is limited to 40,000 South Australian homes
- The subsidy covers up to $6,000 of the cost of your battery for energy concession holders and $5000 for all other households
- Battery prices start from $9,000 so you will have out-of-pocket expenses after your subsidy is deducted. However, as part of the scheme, the Government is offering low interest finance to cover the gap, including the cost of purchasing or upgrading your system.
Your choice of battery
Suntrix is pleased to offer you a choice of quality brands – Sonnen, Alpha-ESS and Tesla Powerwall. When making your decision on the best battery for your home, there are several things you should take into consideration:
- The size of your existing solar PV system – is it adequate for your year-round storage needs or do you want to upgrade to a bigger system to ensure your battery is working the best it can in winter as well as summer?
- How important is back-up functionality for you in the event of power black-outs?
- Do you have an appropriate space for the battery to be installed?
Get a battery quote
What happens next
Step 1: Complete the form above and one of our team will call you to discuss your requirements and provide you with an initial quote. The level of interest in this scheme is extremely high so please allow a few days for us to get in touch.
Step 2: If you are happy with the initial quote, our Battery Consultant will contact you to arrange to visit your home and complete a site inspection. This will give us all the information we need to provide a comprehensive quote and check that your home is battery-ready.
* The SA Government Home Battery Scheme includes competitive financing options for your battery storage system and solar PV installation/upgrade.