As a South Australian resident, join the Tesla Energy Plan and save $8,201 off the price of Powerwall (inc. GST and the Home Battery Rebate) and receive the lowest energy rate in the state*.
You can purchase Powerwall from $3,499 plus installation, whereas outside of the Tesla Energy Plan, Powerwall typically costs $5,700 or $11,700 (excluding the $6K Home Battery Rebate) + installation.
The plan is administered by Tesla’s authorised retail partner – Energy Locals – and connects your solar system and Powerwall to a Virtual Power Plant (VPP) where excess energy produced by your system can be exported back to the grid to benefit both you and the community.
Make an enquiry now
To help us secure your install before Christmas please complete this enquiry form. One of our battery consultants will get in touch to discuss the offer further.
What are the key benefits of this offer?
- The Tesla Energy Plan empowers you to save more – with ongoing bill savings
- 0% daily usage charge
- Competitive fixed rate feed-in tariff of $0.10/kWh for your solar exports
- 31.13c/kWh usage incl. GST for any energy you need to import from the grip as a top up
- Play a key part in accelerating the transition to a sustainable energy future
- Based on a typical customer load profile, under the Tesla Energy Plan offer, payback periods start from as low as 5 years, depending on total (and time) of usage
* 35% less than the reference price based on 4000 kWh/year on this residential tariff in the SA Power Network region. The lowest annual price for 4000kWh is $1245. Your bill will differ based on your usage.