Tesla is offering South Australian customers a special rate of $3,499 for Powerwall and supporting hardware, plus installation (this is inclusive of GST and includes the home battery scheme rebate).
To unlock the offer customers must also sign up for the Tesla Energy Plan — a brand new type of energy plan that offers customers even greater energy bill savings.
The plan is administered by Tesla’s authorised retail partner – Energy Locals – and connects your solar system and Powerwall to a Virtual Power Plant (VPP) where excess energy produced by your system can be exported back to the grid to benefit both you and the community.
Make an enquiry now
To help us secure your install before Christmas please complete this enquiry form. One of our battery consultants will get in touch to discuss the offer further.
What are the key benefits of this offer?
- You can purchase Powerwall from $3,499 + installation (post home battery subsidy)
- The Tesla Energy Plan empowers you to save more – with ongoing bill savings
- 0% daily usage charge
- Competitive fixed rate feed-in tariff of $0.10/kWh for your solar exports
- 31.13c/kWh usage incl. GST for any energy you need to import from the grip as a top up
- Play a key part in accelerating the transition to a sustainable energy future
- Based on a typical customer load profile, under the Tesla Energy Plan offer, payback periods start from as low as 5 years, depending on total (and time) of usage